You brought your launcher and your dog to the park outside your house to have nice fun and playtime.
Of course, you took them outside so that you can play without limits and physical boundaries. You want to get thrilled to see your launcher travel very far to its fullest potential and your dog jovially running those long distances.
All these will be possible when you have a launcher that fires balls to a very long range.
Table of Contents
Longest Dog Ball Launcher Review
The longest ball launchers are those that can shoot balls to over 50 feet.
Some of the best of the longest ball launchers can shoot balls to a maximum of 220 feet.
It is to be kept in mind that the weight, size, and condition (slobbery or non-slobbery, old or new)of the ball will determine how far the ball travels amidst the type of launcher.
Generally, manual ball launchers shoot the ball farther than automatic ball launchers.
The following list contains the best of the longest dog ball launcher.
Also Read: Nerf Dog Ball Launcher Beer Can
Max Launcher Dog Ball Launcher
This launcher can only take a single ball at a time. After launching the ball, use the hands-free pickup to put the ball back into the launcher.
Features Of The Max Launcher Dog Ball Launcher
- Maximum Range Of 90ft.
This launcher shoots the ball to a range up to 90 feet so if you get tired of playing fetch, use this launcher and make your dog run a far distance. You won’t have to be loading the balls frequently.
- Lightweight And Water Resistant
This device is lightweight and water-resistant making it floatable. This is useful for people who love to play with their pets in the pool, pond, or even a river.
- Suitable For All Dogs Life Stages
Dogs of all ages can use this launcher but make sure you get the tennis ball size that is appropriate for your dog.
- Ergonomic Design
This launcher doesn’t strain the arm muscles. You don’t have to throw the ball which may be tiring for your arm like with other launchers. All you have to do is to pull the trigger and
here you go.
Pros Of The Max Launcher Ball Launcher
- It is not powered by electricity or any type of batteries and that helps you to save money.
- The product can last long without wear and tear.
Cons Of The Max Launcher Ball Launcher
- When the ball is shot, it produces sounds that others may find uncomfortable.
- Not suitable for use in the house or indoors because it launches with full force and the minimum distance is about 40 inches.
The Hyper Pet K9 Kannon Tennis Ball Launcher
The hyper pet K9 ball launcher looks like a cannon gun. Your dog will be so excited that it will quickly chase the ball and bring it back to you for another run and fetch session.
Features Of The Hyper Pet K9 Kannon Tennis Ball Launcher
- Maximum Range Of 75 feet.
This launcher cannon gun can shoot tennis balls up to 75 feet.
To launch it is to insert the ball, pull the trigger on the handle, and release it.
Its lightweight means you don’t get tired on time giving you a none stop fun and loading the ball will be easy.
- One Tennis Ball Included
The product has one tennis ball. The tennis ball is made of quality rubber, and safe on your dog’s teeth.
Pros of The Hyper Pet Canine Kannon Ball Launcher
- It is very easy to use and load tennis balls into it.
- It’s designed for comfort and minimal strains on your muscles.
- It’s great for small and medium to sized dogs.
Cons Of The Hyper Pet Canine Kannon Ball Launcher
- The trigger and plunger may stop responding after some time.
- The launcher bands wear out and snap.
Hyper Dog Tennis Ball Launcher
Does your dog find fetch sessions irresistible and can’t stop?
If yes, the hyper dog ball launcher is just the perfect one for it.
Features Of The Hyper Dog Tennis Ball Launcher
- Maximum Distance Of 220 feet
The launcher can launch balls to over 220 feet. Watch and see how popped up and happy your dog will be like never before when using this launcher.
- Rubber Sling/Tubing
The elastic rubber sling can shoot the ball to a range up to 220 ft.
- High-Quality Steel
Made with rust-resistant and high-grade steel for long-lasting play.
- Hands-Free Ball Pick Up
The hands-free pickup helps you to pick the ball without touching it.
Pros Of The Hyper Dog Tennis Ball Launcher
- The play is not only for your dog but for you also.
- The parts are replaceable.
- The launcher is very portable to carry about.
Also Read: Best Dog Operated Ball Launcher
Oxgord Dog Ball Launcher Review
The Oxford ball launcher design is a uniquely designed launcher making it enticing to play with.
It is perfect for dogs experiencing boredom and the already active fetch loving dogs. All you have to do is to pull the lever on the rear of the gun and the ball will be automatically launched.
Features Of The Oxgord Dog Ball Launcher
- Maximum Distance Of 50ft.
The launcher can launch balls to their potential of 50ft.
Designed to provide so much ease when playing or transporting it.
- Adjustable Spring
The spring length can be adjusted to alter the launch distance.
- Ball Compartment
It has a ball compartment that can accommodate extra 2 balls.
Pros Of The Oxgord Ball Launcher
- The gun is not powered by a battery so your money is saved.
- It is good for a long play session.
- This adjustability of the distance is useful for indoor use.
- The hands-free feature helps you pick the ball from the ground.
Cons Of The Oxgord Ball Launcher
- The noise may scare some dogs.
- It may be inconvenient to pull the spring because it’s made of metal.