The iFetch ball launcher for large dogs is a larger version of the iFetch ball launcher for small dogs and it’s manufactured by the same company; Hamill family, and brand; iFetch in Austin, Texas.
After the creation of the iFetch automatic ball launcher for small dogs, many customers contacted the company for a larger version of it. Hence, the company produced the iFetch automatic ball launcher for large dogs.
Unlike the smaller version which has the brand name iFetch, the iFetch ball launcher for large dogs has the brand name iFetch too designed specifically for big dogs.
Table of Contents
iFetch Ball Launcher For Large Dogs Review
This launcher allows for the independent launching and fetching of the balls. All that your dog needs to do is to place the ball on the launcher and it’s automatically launched.
If you are considering getting an iFetch automatic ball launcher for large dogs, ensure you read this review. It contains everything you need to know about the iFetch automatic ball launcher for big dogs.
How Does the iFetch Automatic Ball Launcher for Large Dogs Work?
Ensure you charge the battery for 14 hours before use.
The iFetch automatic ball launcher for large dogs comes with an AC Adapter and 6 C-cell rechargeable batteries that power it.
After switching it on, select the launch distance. There are three available distances to choose from and the launch has more range than the smaller version.
You can set it at 10, 25, and 40 feet launch distance. There is also a random distance setting that randomly changes the launch range.
After selecting the distance, give your dog the ball to drop it on top of the machine. Immediately afterward, the ball will be automatically launched.
ALSO READ: Best Dog Ball Launchers with Treats inside
Set time aside to train your dog to launch it independently. You don’t have to keep placing the ball on the launcher and your dog can have as much fun as it wants when doing it independently.
Features And Details Of The Ifetch Automatic Ball Launcher For Heavy Dogs
- Automatic Launcher
The automatic launcher launches the tennis ball without the owner having to press any launch button.
- Small-scale Tennis Balls
This ball’s size is perfect for large dogs.
- It comes with 3 small-scale tennis balls that are 62.5mm in diameter.
- Launch-distance Setting
You can choose the launch distance that you want just by pressing the distance settings button. The available distances are 10, 25, and 40 feet. There are also settings for the ball to be launched at random distances.
Why You Should Have The Big Dog Ifetch Ball Launcher:
- It’s a healthy way for your dog to play, have fun, and exercise.
- It is useful for medium to large-sized dogs.
- It is good for the mental and physical health of your dog. Running improves your dog’s speed and agility. The launching and fetching sharpen the alertness and concentration of your dog.
- It teaches your dog independence.
- The variable launch distance gives your dogs flexibility and more fun.
Pros Of This Ball Launcher For Dogs
- The product is worth your money.
- It has a high battery life, it’s sturdy, durable, and thick.
- It produces very little noise. You don’t have to disturb your environment when using it.
- The 3 miniature tennis balls are made of non-abrasives to be gentle on the teeth.
- It is good for indoor and outdoor use.
- The iFetch automatic ball launcher for large dogs comes with a one year warranty.
They have available and helpful customer care in Austin, Texas, for support. They can be contacted via email at this address [email protected]. Customers can also reach them by phone at 512-219-3271.
Be sure to check out the FAQs page before contacting them.
ALSO READ: The 3 Dog Ball Launcher for Small Canines
Cons Of The Ifetch Ball Launcher
When the ball is launched from the front, the launch can be potentially harmful to your dog. It could hit it at the eyes, nose, or mouth. (Always ensure you train your dog to launch the ball from behind visit the instructional manual and training tips for more.)
- The gear wheels were easy after a little playing session.
- The balls could slip out of the mouth of slobbery dogs.
- The ball can get stuck on the machine.
- The launcher turns off after 60 seconds when there are no balls on it. This keeps your dog waiting until someone is there to switch it back on.