Dog ball launcher with a timer is an automatic ball launcher with an interval timer included in it.
The goal of a ball launcher with a timer is to allow your dog to rest after a successful launching and fetching session.
The launcher continues to launch the ball after the timing is completed.
Dog Ball Launcher With Timer Review
If you are considering getting a ball launcher with timer, ensure you read this review.
ALSO READ: Best Manual Dog Ball Launcher
It contains everything you need to know about a dog ball launcher with a timer.
How does the Ball Launcher with Timer Work?
Power the ball launcher with a timer by charging the battery for about 14 hours or by simply connecting the AC adapter to the power outlet.
After powering it, turn on the switch.
Next is to choose the suitable distance for the ball to be launched. There are three available distances to choose from. You can set it at 3, 6, and 8-meter launch distances.
After selecting the distance, choose the time that you want your launcher to operate till it automatically shut down itself.
Choose the break time or time for rest before the launcher resumes operation.
The ifetch launcher automatically stops after 60 seconds if there are no balls in it. And resumes work immediately the dog returns the ball to it.
After adjusting these settings, give your dog the ball to drop it on top of the machine. Immediately afterward, the ball will be automatically launched.
The launching of balls continues until the timer session is completed.
When training your dog, ensure that you train it to observe the rest session. Otherwise, it would be anxious and get sad without knowing what is happening.
The following are the list of ball launcher with timer:
Petsafe Automatic Ball Launcher
PetSafe automatic ball launcher is a versatile launcher designed specifically for the safety of the dog owner and the dog in mind.
The PetSafe automatic ball launcher automatically shuts down itself every 15 minutes interval to allow your dog to have the needed rest and recovery for a new fun session.
Features And Details Of The PetSafe Automatic Ball Launcher
- Shutdown timer after 15 minutes
- Power cord and 6 Rechargeable Batteries
- Adjustable launch-angle setting
- Adjustable launch-distance setting between 8 to 30 feet.
Pros Of PetSafe Automatic Ball Launcher
- It has 15 minutes automatic shutdown intervals for your pest rest and recovery.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- It ensures safety for both the owner and the pet.
Cons Of PetSafe Automatic Ball Launcher
- The motion safety sensor can be insensitive with time.
- The timeout session could annoy your dog as it sits and waits anxiously in sadness without knowing what’s going on.
- Its deep beep sound is unbearable to some dogs.
iFetch Too Automatic Ball Launcher
The iFetch Too Automatic ball launcher is specifically for big dogs. Allowing big dogs to chase and fetch balls like the smaller dogs.
Features Of The iFetch Too Automatic ball launcher
- Automatic timer setting that shutdown every 60 seconds if there are no activities.
- It comes with a power cord and 6 rechargeable batteries.
- Settings to adjust the launch distance to 10, 25, or 40 feet.
- It also includes a random distance setting to randomly change the travel range.
Pros Of The iFetch Too Automatic ball launcher
- The timer helps to conserve battery life during inaction.
- Suitable for big dogs. It doesn’t leave big dogs out of the fun.
- It is applicable when indoors or outdoors.
- It’s sturdy and durable
Cons Of The Ifetch Too Automatic Ball Launcher
- Wearing of the year wheels happen after some time.
- It doesn’t have a safety alarm.
ALSO READ: Dog Ball Launcher With Treat Dispenser
Godoggo Automatic Ball Launcher
The Godoggo automatic dog ball launcher comes with the fetch machine G4 and the Junior fetch machine.
It has time and distance settings that are adjustable.
The time settings can be manually set 4, 7, and 15 minutes apart or done automatically using a remote control.
It can shoot up to a distance of 35 feet. This depends on the weight, size, style, and brand of the tennis ball.
Pros Of The Godoggo Automatic Dog Ball Launcher
- Has a timer to control the fetching and launching time.
- It has a big mouth basket to contain many balls.
- Applicable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Safety arc design prevents the ball from hitting your dog.
- The package comes with a 1-year warranty.
Cons Of The Godoggo Automatic Dog Ball Launcher
- The launch balls may not travel far to their potential.
- The sound is unbearable for some dogs.
The best dog ball launcher with a timer ensures that the ball is launched at the intervals you set it at, and automatically shuts down after a set time when no ball is kept on it. For the best dog ball launcher with a timer, the above list is recommended.