If you own a small dog, finding the right dog ball launcher for small dogs is important to give your dog the maximum benefits from the launcher.
Each ball launcher design is unique and they are for specific sizes of dogs and launch balls. Having a ball size that’s too big for your dog will make it difficult for the dog to fetch it.
Dog Ball Launcher For Small Dogs Review
Have you been trying to get the most suitable dog ball launcher for your big dog?
With the best dog ball launcher for a small dog, your dog is not left out of the chasing and fetching game when the smaller dogs are having fun.
ALSO CHECK: The Best Manual Dog Ball Launchers
Why don’t you make sure that you choose the best automatic dog ball launcher for your dog from the list below
iFetch Ball Launcher For Small Dogs
The iFetch automatic ball launcher for small dogs is for small size dogs. Thanks to the flexible features it has and the trust of consumers this ball are the most selling automatic ball launcher for small dogs.
With the iFetch automatic ball launcher, your dog can independently launch and fetch the ball.
You must train your dog to do so. Ensure that you teach it to launch the ball behind the machine.
Pros Of The Ifetch Ball Launcher For Small Dogs
- The value of the product is worth your money.
- Battery last for long
- Launcher machine produces little noise.
- The launcher balls are gentle on the teeth.
- It is good for indoor and outdoor use.
- Supportive customer care. You can check out the FAQs page before contacting them.
Cons Of The Ifetch Ball Launcher For Small Dogs
- The ball can get stuck on the machine
- The rubber on the gear wears off over time and produces hissy sounds.
Chuckit Mini Ball Launcher
The Chuckit Mini ball launcher is perfect for small dogs and compatible with 2 inches ball.
This manual launcher is price friendly and it comes with a manual pick-up that lets you pick up the ball without bending your back.
The Chuckit Mini length is 13-14 inches in size and shoots a short-range distance.
Unlike the Chuckit Mega that is compatible with 3 inches ball size, the Chuckit Mini can hold 2 inches ball size.
Made with plastic, the launcher is buoyant and water-resistant.
Pros Of The Chuckit Mini Ball Launcher
- It’s lightweight and durable.
- Water-resistant .
- It’s not expensive.
Cons Of The Chuckit Mini Ball Launcher
- The balls can get slobber and shredded.
Ensure that you get the launcher and dog size that is appropriate for your dog. Small-sized tennis ball can choke your dogs.
The Godogo junior fetch machine is the smaller version of the Godoggo Fetch Machine – G4.
Godogo junior automatic ball launcher is specially made for small dogs.
It has time/distance settings for setting your dog’s retrieval rate.
Also included in this launcher is a Safety Arc design & ball-activated Auto Stop features for the best fetching and chasing.
The safety arc design prevents the launched balls from hitting your dogs.
You can control the play using a remote or train your dog to launch the balk independently.
Pros Of The Godoggo Junior Automatic Dog Ball Launcher
- The big mouth basket can take in many balls.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- You can control the fetching and launching time.
- Safety arc design prevents the ball from hitting your dog.
- It offers a 1-year warranty.
ALSO CHECK: Best ball launchers for large dogs
Cons Of The Godoggo Junior Automatic Dog Ball Launcher
- Launcher may not go as far as possible.
- The noise is not suitable for some dogs.
- The balls may shoot to the ceiling rather than across it.
The best ball launcher for small dogs provides the most suitable ball sizes and launch range for your small dog. For the best dog ball launcher for small dogs, the above list is recommended.