The best automatic dog ball launchers provide a healthy way to keep your dogs physically and mentally sharp.
With automatic dog ball launchers your dog has fun playing the chasing and fetching game indoors or outdoors.
Table of Contents
Best Automatic Dog Ball Launchers Review
Unlike manual dog ball launchers, automatic dog ball launchers don’t require the assistance of the dog owner to launch the ball.
The launcher does it by itself. All that the dog owner needs is to adequately and correctly train the dog.
Are tired of launching the tennis balls yourself? But you still want to make your dog active and happy.
Why don’t you make sure that you choose the best automatic ball launchers for your dog from the list below.
iFetch Too Automatic ball launcher
The iFetch Too Automatic ball launcher is a very suitable launcher for big dogs. Allowing big dogs to chase and fetch balls like the smaller ones.
It comes with a power cord and 6 rechargeable batteries.
The distance can be set at 10, 25, and 40 feet.
There is also a random distance setting to randomly change the travel range.
- Designed for big dogs.
- It is suitable for indoors and outdoors.
- It’s sturdy and durable.
- When powering it on battery it may not function to full capacity unless fully charged.
- Lacks safety alarm.
Playball Launcher And Thrower
Playball launcher automatically launches the ball as soon as your well-trained dog drops it on it.
It has a power adapter that is suitable for indoor use and rechargeable batteries that powers the launcher when outdoor.
Unlike other launchers that come with tennis balls made of the thick inner core and outer hairy coverings; the play ball comes with a plastic ball.
This plastic ball is particularly useful for slobbery dogs and doesn’t let their saliva stick to it.
The ball comes in three sets and each is 1.5″ in diameter. This size of the ball is suitable for petite dogs.
It also has a button for adjusting the launch distance. A smaller distance is suitable indoors and it could be set to the maximum distance when outdoors.
- The ball’s outer covering is plastic making it non-slippery.
- The Playball launcher is stylishly designed and attractive to look at.
- It is suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- It’s a very good fit for petite-bred dogs.
- The balls are too small and they easily get chewed.
- Jamming of the balls on the launcher occurs often.
The Idogmate Automatic Ball Launcher
The IDOGMATE automatic ball launcher is convenient and safe to use. The balls are automatically launched just by placing them on the launcher.
The launching distance is adjustable and you can select from 10, 20, 30, and 35 feet. Depending on when indoor or outside.
It comes with a power cord and rechargeable batteries for powering it.
- This ball suitable launcher is suitable for small dogs.
- The product gives value for your money.
- It is sturdy and beautiful.
- Product may not charge to full capacity
- The balls could get slippery and not travel far.
- Without proper training and supervision, your dog may chew the ball.
ALSO READ: BEST MANUAL DOG BALL LAUNCHERS
PetSafe Automatic Ball Launcher
The PetSafe Automatic Ball Launcher is sturdy and nicely designed for flexibility in operations.
You can choose from six distance settings and nine angle settings.
It has a throwing distance from 8 to 30 feet allowing you to select the suitable distance when indoor and outdoor.
The product automatically shuts down itself every 15 minutes intervals allowing your dog to rest until the next session.
- The PetSafe Automatic Ball Launcher is designed for the safety of the dog and the owner.
- It has a one-year warranty.
- It produces sounds that may be unbearable for some dogs.
- It doesn’t cover its full distance potential.
Quite often, we all need to take that break and let our dogs do the fetching and chasing game on their own.
If you want a dog ball launcher that launches the ball automatically and let your dog do the fetching and chasing independently.
We recommend any of the lists above.